PACSystems CPU Programmer's Reference Manual (GFK-2950)
- Legacy Id:
Average User Rating:
Tue May 30 14:48:03 GMT 2023
Fri May 15 13:17:16 GMT 2015
Programming Languages Instruction Sets & Syntax for PACSystems PLCs, Service Request Function, PID Function and PLC Diagnostics.
GFK-2222U Chapters 5-11 & Chapter 14 form the content of this new manual. These Chapters are removed from GFK-2222V and later.
GFK-2950L: Added CPE400/CPL410 to Section 6.34 covering SVC_REQ 63.
- Updates to Section 6.33.3 to resolve issue with outdated data and recommended SVC_REQ 57 usage.
- Updates to Section 4.1.3 to fix the exponent values associated with the Trig functions input value ranges.
- Added Section 6.34.
- Updates to Section 3.8.1 to add new %S References.
- Updates to support the release of RSTi-EP CPE200 Series
- Updates to fault entries for Section 9.5.3, IO Fault Categories
- Updates to %S0002 definition to provide clarity on when #LST_SCN transitions from one to zero
-Updates to Section 4.2.3 Bit Sequencer
-Updates to Section 6.9, SVC_REQ 8: Reset Watchdog Timer
-Updates to Section 6.33.2, Write Frequency
- Secure Remote STOP-Halt Restart Mechanism.